Accurate Record Keeping
Why Choose Me
This Is Why
We Should Work Together
Why Arch Financial Planners?
- Experience & knowledge – Jayne was working as a financial planner in both the 1987 share market crash and the Global Financial Crisis.
- We team with experts & specialists in their field. We understand and commit to industry best practice to get the right result.
- Every client situation is unique, we take the time to get to know you and then our service offer is tailored to suit.
- We offer access to your very own Investment Portal
- We run exclusive market updates so that you can gain a deeper understanding of the current markets, the risks and the opportunities.
- We are a local firm with a community conscience.
Jayne Graving is an independent adviser but what does that mean to you?
- We do not take commission; we charge fee for service and are completely transparent with our fees, so you will know exactly how much you are paying.
- We are free of influence from products or third-parties. Therefore, we recommend only those strategies and products which are in YOUR best interest.
The Power of Professional Alliances
We team with experts & specialists in their field. We understand and commit to industry best practices to get the right result. Our personalized service affords individual attention & we simplify the process of managing your financial assets.
The best way to predict your future is to create it and with Arch Financial Planners as your prosperity partner you will benefit from our extensive research, expert technical knowledge, objectivity, transparency and risk management techniques.
Our belief is that an outstanding practice is judged on total transparency, independent research, objectivity and ability to deliver this to our clients in an easy to understand format.
Our Edge on competitors
It is our endeavor to continue thinking progressively in all the facets of financial planning. This includes how we deliver services to you, and importantly, how we manage your investments. For investors, today’s financial environment is cluttered and volatile. The economy is increasingly dynamic. Markets are global and there are tens of thousands of investments from which to choose. With so much at stake, there’s no better feeling than finding an experienced adviser you can trust.
We take the task of managing risk very seriously and subscribe to the belief that risk management of your capital is first and foremost, attaining returns on capital is secondary.
The traditional investment process (Static Asset Allocation) tailors the mix of asset sectors to each client and their specific situation, and the portfolio is then regularly reviewed and rebalanced, but the asset allocation mix rarely changes significantly.
The four core asset classes are:
- Fixed Interest
As we know however, times continually change, and the move towards a global economy and a global village through the incredible speed of the world wide communication network, and the abandonment of financial controls between different countries, may have diminished some of the benefits of the traditional investment process.
Portfolio performance during the market meltdown of 2008 is clear evidence that the commonly used asset allocation methods were ineffective, even independent of investor behavior. The Static asset allocation and diversification strategies were based on uncorrelated asset classes that in 2008 became highly correlated, thus rendering all such strategies moot.
While the traditional investment process seeks to avoid future forecasting by maintaining an exposure to each of the core asset types at all times, an alternative process does exist. We call this our Dynamic Asset Model.
The alternative process is primarily based on the view that 80% of returns will come from being in the right asset mix regardless of fund manager and specialist stock picking.
A nominated return needs to be established so that the asset mix reflects the mix that will generate the return in the easiest method. (e.g. if an investor requires a 7% return and cash will give us 5% then 80% of the funds will be in cash).
As a general rule, no one of these core assets is excluded at any particular time. All four are recommended to be held even if in varying amounts.
Historic evidence points to the overwhelming success of this investment process in providing a measure of security whilst achieving worthwhile returns.
One advantage to the investor is that we can now measure a result that is not based against an index. We can also measure the downside, so the investor is aware of the expected negative performance of their portfolio. By concentrating the attention on the asset mix the client has agreed to an expected return or loss.
The benefits of the Dynamic Asset Model to clients are:
- Confidence: Whether your investments are with leading managers or held directly (listed securities), they are not only diversified for security, but also that they are actively monitored for profits.
- Reduced Relative Risk: You are much more likely to know of significant downturns that suggest a change.
- Increased Profits: You are much more likely to know of significant upturns that offer buying opportunities.
- Knowledge: of actual investment events.
- Timely Communication: of actual events in your portfolio.
- Reassurance: that your investments are being closely reviewed.
Request A Free Consultation!
Create a Better Financial Outcome for your Future.
No-charge Initial Consultation ~ Contact Us Today.