A Few Words
Want to know more about Arch Financial Planners?
Arch Financial Planners is a unique, boutique practice established by Jayne Graving in 2006 on the Sunshine Coast. Jayne believed passionately that superior client outcomes could be achieved in a practice driven by service, technical skill and scrupulous objectivity and not influenced by commissions or the providers of products.
This business model proved to be robust and successful through the challenges of the Global Financial Crises and is now more widely viewed as the way forward for the industry by the statutory authorities.
We actively participate in every aspect of the business therefore our clients can be assured of quality standards which in turn gives you peace of mind.
Our Client Commitment
As an Arch Financial Planner’s client, you are considered our most valuable asset and you can be assured of the following standards:
- Total transparency
- Honest, truthful, upfront and open communication
- Services of exceptional quality
- We intend for you to prosper
- Your feedback is highly valued
- Respect and that you will never be taken for granted
Principal - Jayne Graving
Jayne Graving founded Arch Financial Planners in 2006. Jayne is a Certified Financial Planner, and having been involved in the financial services industry for around 20 years is regarded as highly experienced and senior financial planning practitioner. Jayne was first issued with a Financial Planner’s Proper Authority in 1986 and has experienced the evolving dynamics of the industry, giving broad and valuable insights.
Since the establishment of Jayne’s first financial planning practice in 1986, Jayne has questioned the impact of trail commissions on the standard of professionalism in the industry. Having the ability to offer transparent, objective, fee for service advice was the driving force behind founding Arch Financial Planners.
While the benefits of a comprehensive approach to financial planning is acknowledged, Jayne has a particular interest in providing specialist investment strategies often including listed securities.
Being raised on a cattle property as the fourth generation, Jayne experienced a value system of integrity, discipline and work ethics which she has carried with her into the field of financial planning.
Jayne has three children and has proudly relished in the role of parenting. Both sons have graduated from the University of Queensland (Civil Engineer and Mechanical Engineer) and her daughter is studying Business at UQ. The Sunshine Coast has been home to Jayne for about 30 years and she particularly enjoys the healthy lifestyle and outdoor activities the Coast has to offer.
Jayne has the following qualification and memberships:
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Internationally recognized, CFP certification is the highest level of certification that a financial planner can achieve
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA), the professional association for the Australian financial planning profession.
- Member of SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA), Australia’s peak industry body and foremost authority on self-managed superannuation.
- Jayne is a Representative of Financial Planners Alliance Pty Ltd
- Member of Boutique Financial Planners group (BFP) – The BFP is a not for profit association that represents the interests and high ideals of non-aligned Australian Financial Service Licensees who provide personal, tailored and ongoing advice that is in the client’s best interest. Our Members’ goal is to ensure consumers have a genuine alternative to institutional business models.
Financial Adviser - Jody-Ann Alexander
Jody-Ann Alexander joined Arch Financial Planners in May 2023 after being in the industry for a number of years. Jody completed a Bachelor of Commerce with a minor in accounting and a major in financial planning in 2019. She has since completed her ‘professional year’ with additional education requirements as well as the FASEA testing. Jody-Ann has a background in providing quality financial advice with her passion lies in helping people find solutions to their problems.
Since entering the industry Jody-Ann has felt the changes initiated from the Royal Commission aligned with her values. Jody-Ann believes that upfront advice fees, and transparency to clients on all aspects, lead to a more ethical and client-centred approach to financial advisory services
Jody-Ann is a mother of a 6-year-old daughter Jordan Rose, both love to keep active and be outdoors. Surfing, playing tennis or golf are some of their social sports. Jody-Ann also loves running and completed the 2023 Sunshine Coast Marathon and 2023 Noosa Half Marathon. Jody-Ann has recently added cycling and swimming in preparation for Mooloolaba Triathalon 2024.
Jody-Ann has the following qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce Majoring in Financial Planning and a Minor in Accounting
Request A Free Consultation!
Create a Better Financial Outcome for your Future.
No-charge Initial Consultation ~ Contact Us Today.