Jayne Graving founded Arch Financial Planners in 2006. Jayne is a Certified Financial Planner, and having been involved in the financial services industry for around 20 years is regarded as highly experienced and senior financial planning practitioner. Jayne was first issued with a Financial Planner’s Proper Authority in 1986 and has experienced the evolving dynamics of the industry, giving broad and valuable insights.
Since the establishment of Jayne’s first financial planning practice in 1986, Jayne has questioned the impact of trail commissions on the standard of professionalism in the industry. Having the ability to offer transparent, objective, fee for service advice was the driving force behind founding Arch Financial Planners.
While the benefits of a comprehensive approach to financial planning is acknowledged, Jayne has a particular interest in providing specialist investment strategies often including listed securities.
Being raised on a cattle property as the fourth generation, Jayne experienced a value system of integrity, discipline and work ethics which she has carried with her into the field of financial planning.
Jayne has three children and has proudly relished in the role of parenting. Both sons have graduated from the University of Queensland (Civil Engineer and Mechanical Engineer) and her daughter is studying Business at UQ. The Sunshine Coast has been home to Jayne for about 30 years and she particularly enjoys the healthy lifestyle and outdoor activities the Coast has to offer.
Jayne has the following qualification and memberships:
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Internationally recognized, CFP certification is the highest level of certification that a financial planner can achieve
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA), the professional association for the Australian financial planning profession.
- Member of SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA), Australia’s peak industry body and foremost authority on self-managed superannuation.
- Jayne is a Representative of Financial Planners Alliance Pty Ltd
- Member of Boutique Financial Planners group (BFP) – The BFP is a not for profit association that represents the interests and high ideals of non-aligned Australian Financial Service Licensees who provide personal, tailored and ongoing advice that is in the client’s best interest. Our Members’ goal is to ensure consumers have a genuine alternative to institutional business models.